Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

I just returned home from my first ever meeting with the Louisville chapter of http://drinkingliberally.org/blogs/louisville/ at Richo's and I must say it was an interesting evening. I don't know yet if I agree or disagree with them politically but it was a pleasant exhange of views in concert with some very fine beer.

Dare I hope that such things can be discussed and something positive result from it? Only time will tell and again, Hope Springs Eternal!

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 16, 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We thouroughly enjoyed meeting and hanging out with you folks! Now I understand why so many members of our chapter love Rich O's.

To find out who your local reps are, call the New Albany Democratic party. They will be able to enter your zip code and tell you where to vote. They can also supply you with a voter registration card if you don't have one. Also, if you live near the DMV, they can tell you as well.

I hope you folks start your own DL. It's a great way for "promoting Democracy, one pint at a time", our motto. Let me know what I can do to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home