Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Beg Your Indulgence.....

To those frequent visitors to this blog I must apologize for being lax in my postings of late. Yes I'm still around, yes I still care about the issues hereabouts, and yes I'm still involved.

My difficulty is going back to work has been more of a challenge than I first thought. In many ways my job is old hat as this is how I entered the trucking business over two decades ago. However the old saw of "use it or loose it" is ringing true. I'm having to rehone some skills I've not used for way too long and there is a bit of resistance from those around me to be dealt with.

All that being said, directing traffic from behind a computer screen is much favorable to fighting it on the road so as a good friend of mine is oft overheard, "it's all good!"

As to my involvement in current affairs in New Albany, it is more intense than ever although I've less time to devote to it.

This adds up to a shortage of both creativity and sleep so don't abandon the ship altogether. When the spirit moves, I'll throw something up here and until then there are a variety of good blogs around New Albany for your perusal.

Thanks for reading and check back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home