Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Hopeful New Year!!

Well the Christmas rush is over and 2007 is looking us in the face. What will it bring? Fresh faces, fresh ideas, a healthy look forward to the future or just more of the same regressive attitudes we are all so used to.

For me its looking upward and onward. Chodo has gotten over the roadblock of the ever pending lawsuit and has secured bank financing to move forward. DNA has new faces on its board of directors and high hopes of a fresh start. And I think most importantly, we have more conversation than ever at the grass roots level engaged in addressing New Albany's stalled condition and exploring ways to break the stalemate. I say again, the more involved more people become, the better and sooner will be the results.

Although the public has no vote in the matter at the Common Council meeting itself, I would encourage all of you to encourage Mr. Gahan to put his name in the ring for another year as council president. Call your councilmen and suggest they support him in this effort. My personal opinion is he has done a fine job keeping order and focus given the tough and devisive issues the council has had before it this past year and I would like to see him continue what he has started.

So Happy Near Year New Albany! Lets go to work!

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 27, 08:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But can we drink first???!!!

So far, in this holiday season, I have partaken of many of the fine variety of spirits loved and promoted by Bachus, and I have done so enthusiastically and with great results!!!!!!!!

Happy holidays everyone!!!

Happy Imbolc and Ostara to my Celtic and Anglo-Saxon friends!!
Beltane approaches~!!!

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Roz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home