Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Answer to the Question

Way back in January 2006 I posed the question Who the Hell Are You and What do You Want?
http://highwayview.blogspot.com/2007/01/who-hell-are-you-and-what-do-you-want.html

For the best answer I've seen anywhere to that query, I invite any and all to go to the following link and read Still My Hero!
http://www.newalbanyeyesores.blogspot.com/

If after doing so you still don't understand, then my friend you are just too damned dense to waste anymore time & energy on!

Even so, we're still going to be here when you get up in the morning dogging your every move, sound bite, and inaction all the while we are proceeding with progress.

Welcome to the NEW New Albany!

2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 27, 11:14:00 PM, Blogger Christopher D said...

Thank you Lloyd.
I felt I needed to start off with that, that is when I went from a 20 year old, only concerned really with how many coats of wax were on my Z-28, to deciding it was time to ante up and pitch in.
That just basically set the stage for what was to come, so there will be more to read on, but fortunately nothing so dramatic.

 
At Mon Jan 29, 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Roz Tate said...

Very moving and true piece.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home