Thursday, May 03, 2007

Honest..It's True!

I hesitate to write this post for without any of our team present save myself I fear being suspected of drunkedness of drug abuse. Even the Video taping was absent on this occasion. Based on recent history I too would be skeptical had I not witnessed it.

This nights Common Council meeting was so calm as to be scary for one who has a history of attendence. There was very little obstructionest debate and no wailing & gnashing of teeth at all!

All agenda items that were brought to the floor for a vote passed 9 to 0 without as much as a whimper. That includes the hiring of a Sewer Utility Manager.

I admit I left prior to the afterglow of public discussion of nonagenda items so fireworks may have insued later, but I felt it behooved me to get out while the getting was good.

Perhaps every meeting should be held under the umbrella of "Election Eve".

Remember; Vote till it hurts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home