Tuesday, May 08, 2007

DUH...Goofed Again!!

Yesterday's entry is a prime example of my short term memory malfunction. I keep blaming it on medication but the fact is I do have difficulty with remembering names from time to time. However, readers of the blog world are right there to proofread for me. I apologize for the mistakes & ommissions.

One group I missed was those from the Main Street Preservation Assoc. who participated in the cleanup effort on Ekin. Also the Southern Regional Director of Historic Landmarks of Indiana is GREG Sekula, not Dave. For some reason I keep getting Greg confused with Dave Barksdale when I write. I suppose that's because when I see one of them, I usually see the other also.

Again, sorry for the confusion and keep checking my facts!

5 Comments:

At Tue May 08, 02:14:00 PM, Blogger ... said...

Dave is Greg's evil twin.

 
At Thu May 10, 01:07:00 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Lloyd, do you know if it is completely empty yet? I checked in late in the day, and Greg said that the basement and garage still had items in them.

I could only haul a couple of loads that day, but I can pitch in again if need be.

 
At Thu May 10, 03:14:00 PM, Blogger Iamhoosier said...

We are all watching out for you, Homer.

 
At Thu May 10, 06:49:00 PM, Blogger Highwayman said...

Annie,

Thanks for your help and the offer to do more.

My understanding as of this past sunday is that there is still some stuff left in the garage. I'm not sure about the basement.

I'm told that the house has already been sold with the single family provision included in the contract.

My suggestion would be to call Greg Sekula at his office for further details. His number is 812-284-4534.

 
At Thu May 10, 06:50:00 PM, Blogger Highwayman said...

IAH,
It's a good thing. Someone has to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home