Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's a Bird, it's a Plane!- oh it's only him...

After a long absence for various boring reasons that I shant go into I revisited this site today and found that I have had many visitors during my absence.

When last I checked the Site Meter, the body count was in the 4600 range. To my personal delight and surprise ( no thanks to my lax effort), it now registers in excess of 11,000.

To further encourage my return to the blogisphere, I've had visitors from as far away as Atlanta Georgia, Fort Collins, Colorado, and even the Netherlands. Ain't the internet great!

I wish to thank you all for checking in, whomever you may be!

I guess I'm going to have rack my underworked brain cells and come up with something to write about. Although at the moment there seems to be no shortage of material to comment on locally.

Happy Reading!

11 Comments:

At Wed Sep 19, 05:07:00 PM, Blogger Iamhoosier said...

Uh, Lloyd, did it occur to you that more people visited while you were away than when you were writing? VBG

Welcome back, good buddy.

 
At Wed Sep 19, 05:12:00 PM, Blogger The New Albanian said...

You now have submitted one coherent post more than Erika during the same frame.

We'll work on updating your links here soon. It'll cost you a beer.

 
At Wed Sep 19, 05:19:00 PM, Blogger Highwayman said...

NAC,

I'll be glad to obilge!

IAMH,

Ok smartass!

 
At Wed Sep 19, 05:50:00 PM, Blogger Jeff Gillenwater said...

Smart asses and beer? At least I know I'm not lost.

 
At Wed Sep 19, 06:06:00 PM, Blogger Highwayman said...

BG,

Just remember. You turn left at the little red school house, right at the old Sycamore tree and follow the creek bed all the up the downhill!

 
At Wed Sep 19, 07:24:00 PM, Blogger edward parish said...

After taking the summer off for GOOD reasons, yes you are back. We await your spin on the workings of a none working local gov and other such nonesense. Glad to see your at it again....Ed

 
At Wed Sep 19, 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Welcome back, Lloyd.

 
At Wed Sep 19, 08:51:00 PM, Blogger TedF said...

Post away Lloyd. You have a captive audience. We're glad you're back.

 
At Wed Sep 19, 09:38:00 PM, Blogger Christopher D said...

Lloyd,
Its good to have you back. I have been wanting to tell you that the old plastic looking camera you told me about before your "absence" turn out to be a real gem from the mid 1930's. One of the best in my collection after a little dusting...Thanks a bunch for that tip and welcome back!!!

 
At Wed Sep 19, 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Glad to see you're back!

 
At Wed Sep 19, 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Highwayman said...

Chris,
I'm glad the camera turned out to be worth your time.

Thank you and all the rest of you folks for the kind words.

I'll try not to disappoint!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home